Problem! Kinect and Speech Platform not being recognized RRS feed

• Question

• Good day Everyone,

I've just installed MSRD 4 and as i read before MSVS 2010, Kinect SDK (V2 at the present), Silverlight SDK, MS (V5 at the present) and MS Speech Platform (V11 at the present) are needed for this recent version. However, after executing "Build all Sample", i've got some warnings.

I don't know why are current installed Kinect SDK and Speech Platform not being recognized by the MSRD when building the samples.

Probably, the same error affects when i tried to execute the "Reference Platform 2011" sample, but it seems to be related to "Simulated Kinect". The programs still works "fine" after that but I don't know if it does perfectly with this error, though .

I've tried to install Kinect SDK V1 and V1.8 also (as it was recomended at the prompt) but got new errors when building. What can i do?

By the way, the OS is Windows 8.1 (64bits).

Regards

Monday, October 13, 2014 7:18 AM

All replies

• Hi - I got the same error. Tried changing ports from 50000 to 60000 but still getting errors. For me the robotic dashboard is not showing up :-(. Did you have any luck?

Thanks

Apoorav

Thursday, October 16, 2014 3:00 AM
  • Well, in my case it does show up, but the Kinect camera response takes a while to appear. I have some errors, however. What do you mean about changing ports?

Regards

Friday, October 17, 2014 4:54 AM