none
visual studio app working differently on different processors.

Question

• I am using visual studio 2013, the app I compiled is working great on a PC with intel processor , but on a computer with AMD, it has a bug. 

The only difference between the two computers is the processor ,,

I dont know the problem ? Can some 1 guide me where to debug ? 

Thanks.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:02 PM

Answers

• Tanks for sendilg's reply.

Hi Kareem101,

Could you please tell us what project type do you create and share some code snippet to help us reproduce your problem? And please share the detailed error message you get when compiled.

Please try create a new project on the AMD computer and then add the same code one by one to troubleshoot which line of code causes this problem.

In addition, we can configure build platform trough Configuration Manager.

And then select "<New..>" under Active solution platform to create your target platform and then select the new platform you created when you compile your project.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Thursday, December 31, 2015 7:06 AM

All replies

• Provide More details of the issue you encounter

It all Happenz Sendil

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:47 PM
  • Tanks for sendilg's reply.

Hi Kareem101,

Could you please tell us what project type do you create and share some code snippet to help us reproduce your problem? And please share the detailed error message you get when compiled.

Please try create a new project on the AMD computer and then add the same code one by one to troubleshoot which line of code causes this problem.

In addition, we can configure build platform trough Configuration Manager.

And then select "<New..>" under Active solution platform to create your target platform and then select the new platform you created when you compile your project.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Thursday, December 31, 2015 7:06 AM