Games showing up in Applist RRS feed

• Question

• Don't know if this is by design in Windows 8.1 or a bug but games are showing up in Applist as well as Game Hub. Was kind of nice to have games separated to the Games Hub.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:16 AM

Answers

All replies

• it is the new design of Windows Phone 8. I don't like it either. :)
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:46 AM
  • I don't think so because some users have applications list without games.

I read that hr doesn't help 😢

• Edited by Hitokuineko Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:37 PM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:36 PM
  • I don't like this new design either.

I suggest to add a configurable checkbox "show games in main app list", so users can choose to turn it on or off.

I would personally turn it off.

• Proposed as answer by Jaskys Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:44 AM
    Wednesday, April 16, 2014 8:27 AM
  • I think that is not new design only bugged list of applications. I'm not sure but for some users that is working good... I'll check...
    Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:34 AM
  • Hello Shoey5,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support.  I understand you've got some concerns about Games appearing in both the Games hub and the app list.

With Windows Phone 8.1, this feature is confirmed to be by design.  Even though this is as intended, you also bring up a valid point, as do the other users in this thread.

I highly recommend submitting feedback at our community-based website located at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com, and leave your feedback here as well.  One of the tenants of Windows Phone is active input from our users, which our marketplace and developer teams use very frequently.

Regards,

Chanh S.

• Proposed as answer by Hitokuineko Monday, April 21, 2014 7:34 AM
    Monday, April 21, 2014 6:22 AM