I need steps form other than asp.net Wizard Control In ASP.NET Using C# RRS feed

• Question

• User-471420332 posted

I need steps form other than asp.net Wizard Control In ASP.NET Using C# web forms, I have  6 steps form which have to submit using asp.net web forms and data should into to sql table.

Monday, November 26, 2018 6:56 AM

Answers

• User-271186128 posted

Hi mazhar,

Can i use AngularJS Multi-Step Form using asp.net web forms It will not effect any thing existing web form functionality?

Not sure how do you want to implement the multi-step form. If you want to put this part of code (multiple steps form) into the existing web form page, it might be cause some compatibility error. So, I think it is better to create a separate page to display the multiple steps form, and you could use JQuery Ajax to call web API or web method to store the data into database.

Best regards,
    Dillion.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:48 AM

All replies

• User-271186128 posted

Hi mazhar,

mazhar khan india

I need steps form other than asp.net Wizard Control In ASP.NET Using C# web forms, I have  6 steps form which have to submit using asp.net web forms and data should into to sql table.

You could also try to use the MultiView and View controls, please refer to the following links:

How to: Add MultiView Web Server Controls to a Web Forms Page

MultiView and View Web Server Controls Overview

MultiView Control And View Control In ASP.NET

Edit: Besides, you could also try to use AngularJS Multi-Step Form, please refer to the following articles:

AngularJS Multi-Step Form Using UI Router

AngularJS 1.5.x Multi-Step Form

Best regards,
    Dillion

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 2:12 AM
  • User-471420332 posted

Can i use AngularJS Multi-Step Form using asp.net web forms It will not effect any thing existing web form functionality?

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:16 AM
  • User-271186128 posted

Hi mazhar,

Not sure how do you want to implement the multi-step form. If you want to put this part of code (multiple steps form) into the existing web form page, it might be cause some compatibility error. So, I think it is better to create a separate page to display the multiple steps form, and you could use JQuery Ajax to call web API or web method to store the data into database.

Best regards,
    Dillion.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:48 AM