none
Error two or more assemblies Microsoft.ReportViewer.DataVisualization.resources RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have this error:

> Two or more assemblies have the same identity "Microsoft.ReportViewer.Design.resources, Version = 14.0.0.0, Culture = zh-Hans, PublicKeyToken = 89845DCD8080CC91, ProcessorArchitecture = msil".

In my code a .NET Framework program.
    Friday, June 9, 2017 11:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Fabio Ciaf,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, I install version 14.0.0.0 of ReportView. However, I could not reproduce your error.

Based on my search, this warning is generated when more than one of the referenced assemblies have the same identity. To correct this, you could remove one of the referenced assemblies from the project.

For more details, please refer to the MSDN article.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms228148.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

If it could not solve your problem, could you provide some sample code which could reproduce the error for us to test?

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 12, 2017 8:15 AM