none
MQSC BizTalk Adapter to Unix machine RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Need help to setup a BizTalk Server 2009 MQSC Adapter to connect to a MQ in Unix machine. Actually I was able to make it work before but I found the workaround to be not applicable in Production.

What I did previously with my Testing was that I've created a local user account which has exactly the same name and password as the user account given to me to connect to MQ and then after that I've created a new host which is using that account. Of course, I need to add that local account to the Host Users group which at that time is local only (standalone biztalk server).

Now the problem rises as I was now setting up a communication in a BizTalk Server which is using a Host users group which belongs to a domain group.

I wonder what's the good setup and configuration for this? Is the SSO is applicable to this kind of scenario and How? I don't have much experience using SSO as of now so I'm really out of options.

Thanks a lot!,

Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:59 PM

Answers

• In this case you should use an SSO application to map the domain host account to the local account and then specify the SSO application in the MQSC port.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    • Marked as answer by arjayg Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:59 AM
    Friday, January 28, 2011 5:09 AM

All replies

• In this case you should use an SSO application to map the domain host account to the local account and then specify the SSO application in the MQSC port.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    • Marked as answer by arjayg Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:59 AM
    Friday, January 28, 2011 5:09 AM

Thanks,

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the response. I also thought the same thing but I'm not really how to implement SSO mapping. do you know some good articles and documentation which I could follow?

Thanks a lot,

Friday, January 28, 2011 5:48 AM