biztalk google cloud integration RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to get information regarding biztalk and google cloud integration. We have some upcoming project where we need to push json message to google cloud.

Google will allowing one topic per even and we need to push it corresponding topic. Example shipment should go to shipment topic, invoice should go invoice topic and so on.

We are planning to do this in Biztalk 2013 (before project start we will migrate to 2013). So XML to JSON no issue. Communicating with cloud I can use webhttp adapter to Push Json.

Now I like to know do any body have any experience for such integration. Do I need to  ask some .net SDK for google cloud or something like that or I can directly configure webhttp .

This is first time I am working with JSON and cloud so I don't have any clue of incoming issues. So please help me to understand it.

Friday, September 12, 2014 8:35 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For BizTalk, you can use WCF-WebHttp to send json data. But for google cloud api, I suggest you can post it in google cloud forum where you can get better answers.

thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Naushad.AlamModerator Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:58 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, September 19, 2014 1:46 AM
    Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For BizTalk, you can use WCF-WebHttp to send json data. But for google cloud api, I suggest you can post it in google cloud forum where you can get better answers.

thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Naushad.AlamModerator Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:58 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, September 19, 2014 1:46 AM
    Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:48 AM
  • Thanks. 

Will do that 

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 4:21 PM