none
Microsoft SQL Server, Erro: 40613 RRS feed

• Question

• I have the following problem for more than 24hs:

Database 'xxxx' on server 'xxxxx' is not currently available. Please retry the connection later. If the problem persists, contact customer support, and provide them the session tracing ID of '{678C44B8-CD1F-4F76-8AAB-B709CB6CF897}'. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 40613)
    Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. This error may occur if there is already an existing dedicated administrator connection (DAC) established to the database. For more information, see Transient errors.

If you are still not able to resolve this error. you can contact the support if you have any support plan, if you are not able to create the support request I can enable you for one time support request so that your issue can be resolved.

Hope it helps.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:58 AM
  • Thanks for the reply, I still do not have access.
    I can´t open support in the portal, can you help me in any other way?

Can you ask for support so that the problem can be resolved for me?

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 1:25 PM
  • Hi,

For a deeper investigation and immediate assistance on this issue, if you have a support plan you may file a support ticket, else could you send an email to AzCommunity @ Microsoft dot com with the below details, we would like to work closer with you on this matter. 

Thread URL:
    Subscription ID:

Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:29 AM
  • Hi,

I hope the information provided for your concern is helpful. Please "Mark as answer" if it was helpful, so that it can help the other users with same problem.

Could you please share the resolution here as well so that it would be helpful for other community members as well. If you need more information, please let us know.

Monday, June 24, 2019 10:07 AM