Publishing my first project in vb.net RRS feed

• Question

• This is is my first time  publishing  a project for deployment. when I tried to install the application I keep getting the following  error message:

"Can not download Application. The application is missing required files. Contact the application Vendor of details"

I am sure what files. I will I appreciate it   if some one could work me through.

Thanks

Sunday, June 24, 2018 1:09 PM

Answers

• alobi,

Sorry but you have posted to a forum that deals exclusively with questions/issues about Microsoft Project, a project management application. I suggest you re-post to the following forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=vbgeneral

John

Sunday, June 24, 2018 1:23 PM

All replies

• alobi,

Sorry but you have posted to a forum that deals exclusively with questions/issues about Microsoft Project, a project management application. I suggest you re-post to the following forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=vbgeneral

John

Sunday, June 24, 2018 1:23 PM
  • They asked me to come to this forum.I am confused now.

Sunday, June 24, 2018 3:01 PM
  • alobi,

Are you working with the Microsoft Project application? If not, then this is NOT the correct forum and you should post to the forum I suggested. When you post to the other forum be sure to fully explain what you are trying to do. For example, what application are you trying to install?

John

Sunday, June 24, 2018 4:22 PM
  • Post a question in the Where is the Forum For…? forum; that is the official way to determine where to post. In that forum don't expect an answer to any question except help knowing where to post but at least then people can't (are much less likely to) complain if you post where you are told to.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Sunday, June 24, 2018 7:31 PM
  • OK thanks
    Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:35 PM
  • I am working on Microsoft vb.Net Project. I am trying to deploy the application It is a vb.net application. First I thought I have to publish it before I can deploy to the users computer.
    Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:36 PM
  • alobi --

Um, you just posted this question in the same forum as each previous time.  THIS FORM is dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project, a project management application.  You are NOT going to get your question answered in this forum.  Please re-read the previous replies and follow the advice you have been give by our colleagues.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Sunday, June 24, 2018 10:22 PM