Two apps stuck on Publishing since Monday RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I saw there are other with the same problem. I have two apps that are accessible in the store but cannot be found by customers. The apps were certified last week and we published them on Monday. Since Monday nothing happens. Last night I've resubmit the apps with the option "Publish this submission as soon as it passes certification. " - still no luck.

I've opened a support ticket yesterday (1395047294). The apps are  9n9cjj9zt6qj and 9pg20hqdhz69 .

Any help is greatly appreciated because my customer is rolling out apps on different platforms at once and UWP is now missing.

Thanks!

Michael

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 3:54 PM

All replies

• Hi Michael,

I will report your issue and ticket number to related team. Please wait for the response from the service ticket.

You may update here if you make any progress and I will keep monitoring your thread.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:19 AM
  • Hi Mattew,

the apps are now completely published and can be found by the customers.

Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend

Michael

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Monday, August 21, 2017 1:54 AM
    Friday, August 18, 2017 11:55 AM