Application crashes when recording RRS feed

• Question

• I have no clue why this is happening but when I'm recording my tests, the application freezes and I have to close it in the task manager.

If I'm not recording it works normally..

Is there a setting in the coded ui test I can play around to fix this issue ?

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:56 PM

All replies

• Hi S1deswipe,

Which VS version did you use? Which kind of app did you really test? Whether all projects have the same issue if you record the coded UI test?

For example, just create a simple Winform app, and then record a coded UI test for it, how about the result?

To make sure that whether it is related to your app, if you record a coded UI test for the same UI in other machine, how about the result?

If all apps have the same issue in your Environment, please make sure that it is not your VS IDE issue, for example, please repair your VS, or install the update package for your current VS version,

But if just the specific app has this issue, and it also has the same issue in other machine, maybe we would think about the real UI controls you were tests.

If you get any latest information, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 26, 2015 5:24 AM