none
Connecting C# and Microsoft Office Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone!

I'm trying to do a project for school. The project is to create a presentation software. Example of this is the power point of Microsoft. My goal is to mimic its use, but instead of customizing each slide, the user must be able to upload documents(excel, power point, and word). After uploading, the software must be able to convert each page to a "slide".

My medium will be Microsoft visual c#. I would like to ask for any reading material, tutorials or any suggestions on how i could attack this project. Currently I am able to get text from Microsoft word and printing it out in a RTF text box, unfortunately I am not able to preserve its format(font style, font size, etc.). Although I have added Microsoft Word 12.0 Object to my references in c#, i do not still know how it works.

Below is an example on how the software might look like. My inspiration for this project is EasyWorship, a presentation software designed for church use. Their software can upload power point presentations only.

I do really need a lot of help. Please, and thanks.

• Moved by Rudedog2 Saturday, January 28, 2012 6:22 PM : move to more appropriate forum : (From:Visual C# General)
    Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:55 AM

Answers

All replies