Bug in x64 JIT compiler for lightswitch web applications with XtraReports in Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bits RRS feed

• Question

• All details of the bug and how to reproduce it are here

Can catalog this issue in microsoft connect

Unable to open a support request to microsoft, if someone can open a bug in microsoft connection,

then this problem will be solved for all of us.

• Edited by Marden LR Monday, February 24, 2014 4:07 PM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 4:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Marden,

Please note that we may not able to fix this issue for you since it is related to product itself. You can also try create a support ticket about this issue.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:09 AM
    Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Marden,

Please note that we may not able to fix this issue for you since it is related to product itself. You can also try create a support ticket about this issue.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:09 AM
    Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:58 AM
  • Hi Marden

Thanks for your feedback.
    For this issue, you couldconsider submitting this issue to Microsoft Connect feedback portal (https://connect.microsoft.com/). Microsoft engineers will evaluate them seriously.

Best regards

Angie Xu

Monday, March 3, 2014 8:52 AM
  • Hi Angie,

I tried to open a support ticket, but I do not have a support contract with microsoft, for this reason I asked someone to open a support

request for this issue. 

Thank you.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 11:17 AM
  • Angie isn't asking you to open a support ticket, just to log the bug and provide as much detail as possible: https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio

Justin Anderson, LightSwitch Development Team

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:54 PM
  • Hi Justin,

Thanks, I managed to log the bug

Thursday, March 6, 2014 11:04 AM