none
Report viewer problem session out error RRS feed

• Question

•    Hi all,

we are developing visual webgui application in visual studio 2008 .  In that we had create some reports using report viewer. 
    Actually we developed this application in an windows xp sp2 box .In that one every thing is fine regarding though IIS,from application and from client systems also export to excel and pdf is working fine.

Now I am trying to depoy that application  it windows server 2008 which has IIS 7.0 box  .  From IIS in the localhost system export to excel and pdf is working fine. But from local host system it is giving session out expire error. And then tried to debug the application using visual studio 2008 . In the debugging alos i am getting the session out problem while I am trying to export the report to excel or pdf. 

And I have the following handler under httphandlers 

<add verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /> 

<add verb="*" path="*.wgx" type="Gizmox.WebGUI.Server.Router,Gizmox.WebGUI.Server,Version=3.0.5701.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=3de6eb684226c24d" />

So can you any body help me out from this one.

regards
    praveen.chitturi

Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:10 PM

All replies