Change View Item url RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How to change List Item View url in sharepoint 2013 . As we created a sharepoint list and  copied data from Content and structure settings , but for view showing previous link.

Ravindranath

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 8:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try to perform an IISRESET on your SharePoint server.

Or create a new site and create two custom lists(CustomList1 and CustomList2) in the new site, then add some items in CustomList1. Copy the list items in CustomList1 to CustomList2 using Content and structure.

If the issue still exists, I’d suggest you check your ULS log per timestamp for related error message.

Best Regards

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 17, 2015 9:02 AM

All replies

• Can you check the SharePoint log for any information? May be the copy has failed to complete properly. Did you try again?

Cheers,

Thursday, April 16, 2015 5:23 AM
  •  Yes i tried with different lists also but issue is same.

Ravindranath

Thursday, April 16, 2015 8:49 AM
  • Hi,

Please try to perform an IISRESET on your SharePoint server.

Or create a new site and create two custom lists(CustomList1 and CustomList2) in the new site, then add some items in CustomList1. Copy the list items in CustomList1 to CustomList2 using Content and structure.

If the issue still exists, I’d suggest you check your ULS log per timestamp for related error message.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 17, 2015 9:02 AM
  • Hi Ravindranath,

Any update?

Best regards

Saturday, April 25, 2015 3:04 AM