Where To Start With Azure RRS feed

• Question

• User-1231523685 posted

Hi, I am planning to study Azure but I really do not know where to start. I have searched online to see what tutorials are available but I was overwhelmed. There are hundreds  of tutorials out there such as Azure Function, Azure SQL, Azure Cloud Services, etc.

Please suggest a good site (paid or unpaid) offering tutorials on Azure from very beginner to more advanced level stuffs and it would be very helpful if the tutorials proceed in a sequence that will help newbies like myself learn quickly. 

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:07 PM

Answers

• User283571144 posted

Hi gapi555,

Please suggest a good site (paid or unpaid) offering tutorials on Azure from very beginner to more advanced level stuffs and it would be very helpful if the tutorials proceed in a sequence that will help newbies like myself learn quickly. 

As you says azure has a lot of service, like azure storage, web app service, azure function, azure AD.

In my opinion, to learn what azure service is according to which service you want to use.

If you want to host web application, you should learn azure web app.

If you want to save data in azure, you should learn storage.

If you want to learn security, you should learn azure AD.

If you don't know where to start, I suggest you could learn azure web app and azure storage firstly, then learn azure AD.

Since multiple azure service will use azure storage,azure AD and azure web app.

Best Regards,

Brando

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, September 5, 2018 1:50 AM