none
PUBLISH PROJECT IN CUSTOM VISION RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to publish my customvision project but it does not let me publish a dialog box that says, WE ONLY SUPPORT TO A PREDICTIONRESOURCE IN THE SAME REGION AS THE TRAINING RESOURCE THE PROJECT RESIDES IN. please help.
    Monday, August 26, 2019 8:23 PM

Answers

• Hi Usernic,

Thank you for reaching out. If you get the We only support publishing to a prediction resource in the same region as the training resource the project resides in. error, when create a Custom Vision resource. Please Make sure it is in the same region as all of your other resources. Tutorial on how to use the Custom Vision Portal.

Please let us know if you have further challenge.

Regards,

Yutong

• Marked as answer by usernic Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:06 PM
    Monday, August 26, 2019 9:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Usernic,

Thank you for reaching out. If you get the We only support publishing to a prediction resource in the same region as the training resource the project resides in. error, when create a Custom Vision resource. Please Make sure it is in the same region as all of your other resources. Tutorial on how to use the Custom Vision Portal.

Please let us know if you have further challenge.

Regards,

Yutong

• Marked as answer by usernic Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:06 PM
    Monday, August 26, 2019 9:45 PM
  • Hi Yutong,

Thank you very much for answering, I solved the problem by creating a new resource in computer vision in the azure portal by locating my region, then in custom vision just use the same resource specifying the same region.

Regards.

• Edited by usernic Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:06 PM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:05 PM
  • Thank you for the confirmation. Glad to know you have solved your issue!

Regards,

Yutong

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 5:16 PM

• As I tested,

I can't publish the project if my project's pricing tier is "F0", even though i having the same region both of my cognitive service and resource group. And after my validation, the regions i chose (south central US and southeastasia) are all available.

Links: (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/global-infrastructure/services/?products=cognitive-services&regions=all)

but when i create a new project with the pricing tier "S0", with the same other setting of the last project, it can be successfully published.

And as the reply above, if I create the resource group and cognitive service through portal, it can only choose the pricing tier of cognitive service "S0" (I don't know should it be fixed). And it can also be successfully published.

Let me know if there is any mistake or further updates, thank you.

• Edited by Pancat Friday, October 11, 2019 3:53 AM
    Friday, October 11, 2019 3:52 AM
  • Hello,

Free tier(F0) has limits with the number of projects that can be created and published. If you have already exceeded the limit you will not be able to create or publish new projects in the free tier.

-Rohit

Monday, October 14, 2019 6:28 AM
    Owner
  • This is very frustrating. I use the same region for everything and I still get:

"We only support publishing to a prediction resource in the same region as the training resource the project resides in.

Please check if you have a prediction resource and if the prediction resource is in the same region as the training resource."

This message should also tell us which regions are different and from where because, as I said, I used the exact same region everywhere, "southcentralus", and S0 pricing tier.

Also, it would be more user friendly if there was a message before we created everything.

Thursday, October 24, 2019 3:31 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. Could you please send us an email at Azcommunity@microsoft.com with your Azure Subscription ID and URL of this thread? We'd like to learn more and help you solve this problem. Thanks.

Regards,

Yutong

Friday, October 25, 2019 5:13 PM