cord script in spec explore RRS feed

• Question

• im researching about cord script in Spec Explore. im starting with " Chat System",  which was supported by Spec Explore's software, but i dont understand it. Can you share to me a example was written by cord script in Spec Explore , which can to help me understand about it, thanks!
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 6:17 AM

Answers

• Fire up VS2010, choose to create a new project, select Visual C# -> Test -> Spec Explorer Model.

In the wizard choose: Static Spec Explorer Model, then let it create a sample SUT project and Test Suite.

This will create a Solution with a model containing two rules Add and ReadAndReset.

I think this is what Xiang refers to.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:14 AM

All replies

• Hello, Ai,

You can refer to our online document about cord at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee620399.aspx for more details.

I think you can start with the project created by wizard (the AddReset project, which is very simple). The basic idea of cord script is to configure how to explore the state machine. In cord, there are two major concepts, config and machine. In config you can indicate many switch values and indicate the actions; in machine you can indicate the behaviors.

Contact me if it does not help

Thanks,

Xiang

Friday, March 25, 2011 8:15 AM
  • what is the AddReset project? and can i to find it at where? please, reply to me short time. it is important with me!
    Tuesday, March 29, 2011 5:40 AM
  • Fire up VS2010, choose to create a new project, select Visual C# -> Test -> Spec Explorer Model.

In the wizard choose: Static Spec Explorer Model, then let it create a sample SUT project and Test Suite.

This will create a Solution with a model containing two rules Add and ReadAndReset.

I think this is what Xiang refers to.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:14 AM