Help with Fremy's FTP RRS feed

• Question

• i need help with the FTP functions in the Fremy's extension:

FTP.UploadFile(user@ftp.server.com or ftp.server.com,other argument, other argument, other argument) 

|"| /"/|"""\ /"""\|"| |__ __| /\ |"""\ |"| | |/ / | " / | | || | | | / \ | |\ \ | | | |\ \ | | \ | | || |__ | | / \ | | \ \| | |_| \_\|_|\_\\___/|____| |_| /_/""\_\|_| \___|
    Monday, May 31, 2010 10:43 PM

Answers

• The following works for me:

Note the forward / and bakward slashes \ and quotes for strings, replace YOURFTPSITE (e.g. something.com/directory), USERNAME and PASSWORD and the file.  If you have problems, check the error message reported and printed to the TextWindow.

status = FTP.UploadFile("ftp:\\YOURFTPSITE/text.txt","C:\temp\test.txt","USERNAME","PASSWORD")
    TextWindow.WriteLine(status)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 5:50 PM

All replies

• The following works for me:

Note the forward / and bakward slashes \ and quotes for strings, replace YOURFTPSITE (e.g. something.com/directory), USERNAME and PASSWORD and the file.  If you have problems, check the error message reported and printed to the TextWindow.

status = FTP.UploadFile("ftp:\\YOURFTPSITE/text.txt","C:\temp\test.txt","USERNAME","PASSWORD")
    TextWindow.WriteLine(status)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 5:50 PM
  • thank you!

|"| /"/|"""\ /"""\|"| |__ __| /\ |"""\ |"| | |/ / | " / | | || | | | / \ | |\ \ | | | |\ \ | | \ | | || |__ | | / \ | | \ \| | |_| \_\|_|\_\\___/|____| |_| /_/""\_\|_| \___|
    Thursday, June 3, 2010 8:45 PM