Extension package graphic editor RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I was looking into extending VSTO about a year ago. I came across a graphic editor that creates a package for you (maybe T4 based) you just have to drag and drop menus, windows extc. onto a design surface.

I now go back to the project and I cannot seem to find it now.

Anyone can help?

Best,

Asher

Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:41 PM

Answers

All replies

• This?

Ryan

Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:27 PM
  • Yep,

Is anyone using this? Are they supporting it?

How does it relate to this:

http://instantfb.codeplex.com/releases/view/68280

Thanks,

Asher

Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:10 PM
  • >Is anyone using this? 

Well it has 3,830 downloads on the gallery, so I would say 0 < users <= 3,830.

>Are they supporting it?

Who is they here?  I believe the post said it was built by Clarius Consulting, it has a Gallery page which has a QA tab where you could ask questions/report bugs, and I am sure if you ran into something you could post here and I could try pointing someone at it (I am not familiar with nor have I ever used it myself).

>How does it relate to this:

From the post:

As implementation alternatives were explored, we quickly determined that the domain-specific languagebased design surface approach leveraged by Feature Builder Power Tool, could also be effective in helping to meet VSPackage Builder requirements. An exploration project was initiated with our friends at Clarius Consulting doing much of the implementation heavy lifting, and the end result is VSPackage Builder v1.0 which is being made available for developers to try.

Ryan

Sunday, August 21, 2011 12:48 AM
  • Hello,

Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Yi

Yi Feng Li [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Saturday, August 27, 2011 3:12 AM