none
Save As PDF and XPS plug-in not working on Windows 2003 with Infopath RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we are exporting infopath notes to XPS using FormsView control. This is working fine in Windows 7, Windows 2008 and XP, but the same code, when executed with Windows 2003, it issues the following error:

System.argument exception

"InfoPath has encountered an error. The operation failed.\n\nInfoPath cannot export the form.\nThe parameter is incorrect.\r\n"}

We are clueless and we cannot find which is the difference. We would appreciate any help you can offer us.

Thanks,

Ferran Boladeres

Picis Inc

Monday, August 8, 2011 7:38 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Picis Inc,

I tested on a virtual pc with Windows 2003 and Office 2007. I can successfully export infopath notes to XPS. I checked the issue on our internal bug system, and found it was fixed. My version is :12.0.6554.5001

Did you install the Office 2007 SP2? Try to download and install it:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5

Hope this can help you and wish you a nice day.

Best Regards,

Bruce Song [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Bruce Song Friday, August 26, 2011 8:36 AM
    Monday, August 15, 2011 10:10 AM
  • Hi Bruce,

I am facing an issue with Infopath Form control export as XPS or PDF.

The below mechanism works fine with Infopath 2007, and it did not work in Infopath 2010, 2013 versions.

formControl1.XmlForm.CurrentView.Export(@"C:\export1.xps", InfoPath.ExportFormat.Xps);

The above code did not work from Infopath 2010  onwards. We are clueless and did not found what is the difference compare to 2007 version.

Is there any way we can do Infopath form control export to 'XPS' or 'PDF'. Any alternates ?

I am getting the error: Inpofath can not export the form. No such interface supported.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Thanks

Seshagiri R Vissa

UNITEDHEALTH GROUP PVT LTD

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 1:46 PM