Customize the Wizard steps for navigation RRS feed

• Question

• User1909155429 posted

I have added the Wizard control to a page that automatically displays the navigation controls. I want to override them to both remove the next and previous button controls rendered on the bottom right page and also choose which sidebar navigation steps to show. I wish to remove one of the default navigation links,instead navigate from code. Also, display navigation at top of page?

What is the best way to design such interface.I am aware of various templates but i am confused which to use and for what purpose.Do they override the default button controls?

Thursday, July 23, 2020 2:03 PM

All replies

• User288213138 posted

Hi peterthegreat,

I have added the Wizard control to a page that automatically displays the navigation controls. I want to override them to both remove the next and previous button controls rendered on the bottom right page and also choose which sidebar navigation steps to show. I wish to remove one of the default navigation links,instead navigate from code. Also, display navigation at top of page?

What is the best way to design such interface.I am aware of various templates but i am confused which to use and for what purpose.Do they override the default button controls?

According to your description, I have difficulty understanding your requirement.

Do you want to remove some buttons in the Wizard? and how do you want to implement sidebar navigation steps.

please post more details information about your requirement.

Best regards,

Sam

Friday, July 24, 2020 3:00 AM
  • User1909155429 posted

I found the Multiview control more suitable to my requirements as you can readily add and remove navigation links whereas with the wizard it seems to be fixed.

Friday, July 31, 2020 6:12 PM
  • User288213138 posted

Hi peterthegreat,

I found the Multiview control more suitable to my requirements as you can readily add and remove navigation links whereas with the wizard it seems to be fixed.

Has your problem been solved? If not, please share your code and explain in detail the problem you encountered.

Best regards,

Sam

Monday, August 3, 2020 1:52 AM