Something has definitely gone wrong in the Dev Center dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• More trouble! Something has definitely gone wrong in the Dev Center dashboard.

When I look at the "Usage" section under "Analytics", it appears to display info for someone else's app! There are 208 user sessions from Sept. 28th to Oct. 6th (1 from Poland), despite my app being hidden in the store, and I'm the only one who knows about it (and I'm not in Poland). Furthermore, the package version appears to have auto-incremented from 1.1.1.0 to 1.1.10.0. My 3 submissions only account for 3 of those increments.

However, when I look at Analytics->Acquisitions, the info there is correct -- 1 acquisition (me).

Tim

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 8:25 PM

Answers

• Dev Center Support says this was addressed by the Creators Update, so I'll mark it as answered.
    • Marked as answer by Tim_PS Monday, May 15, 2017 5:21 PM
    Monday, May 15, 2017 5:21 PM

All replies

• Hi Tim,

Since there can exist several reasons for this, please create a request here through your developer account to have a further check. And you might share the result here to help other community members reading this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Friday, October 21, 2016 1:45 AM
    Thursday, October 20, 2016 8:01 AM
  • Hi Matthew, thanks for the reply. I'll report back what happens.

Tim

Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:46 PM
  • Hello Tim,

Anything update? Has your problem been fixed?

If you still have any other question, please contact Dev Center support so that you'll be assisted best.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 3, 2016 9:36 AM
  • Hi Matthew. I contacted Dev Center support Oct 20th and apparently they've opened an investigation, so now I'm waiting to hear back from them. I'll report back as soon as there's news.

Tim

Thursday, November 3, 2016 6:38 PM
  • Dev Center Support says this was addressed by the Creators Update, so I'll mark it as answered.
    • Marked as answer by Tim_PS Monday, May 15, 2017 5:21 PM
    Monday, May 15, 2017 5:21 PM