Cannot save a copy of a flow in Sharepoint online - Azure Resource Manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have just created and successfully saved a (long) workflow.  (there are 5 imbricated switches , 110 cases in total).

The system doesn't allow me to save a copy of it : Azure Resource Manager Server Internal Error. (tracking ID 04b4c0ca-c3b6-442d-966d-0f995bec526e)

Any piece of help would be appreciated.

:) 

Friday, March 8, 2019 8:30 AM

Answers

• Hi 630rge,

I suggest you could split the big flow to some small flows and then copy the small flows.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:10 AM

All replies

• Hi 630rge,

Did you use the “Save as” to copy a flow in SharePoint online?

Per my test in my SharePoint online environment, when I save a copy of a flow by “Save as”, it can work fine.

To troubleshoot the issue, check things below:

1. Create a new flow to check if the same issue will occur.

2. Check if there is policy in the Azure AD conditional access.

Go to Microsoft 365 admin center->Azure Active Directory admin center->Enterprise applications->conditional access.

More reference:

What is conditional access in Azure Active Directory.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/conditional-access/overview

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, March 11, 2019 3:54 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I am using Sharepoint Online and it still doesn.t work for me. As I said, this is a really long flow and this might be the problem. 

I can successfully copy other flows, the error occurs only for this particular one ( that is longer in syntax).

Any other idea? 

THank you!

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:57 PM
  • Hi 630rge,

I suggest you could split the big flow to some small flows and then copy the small flows.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:10 AM
  • Hi 630rge,

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:42 AM
  • Yes, I,ve already did it. Thank you. But it is really annoying. I have to create about 70 copies of this flow and now I must actually repeat this 70x4 times. Because it let me finally save the flow after I splitted it into 4 separate flows... That is really annoying. Moreover, I wont be ale to create all my copies because I will reach the 500 flows limit because of this matter...
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:57 AM