The procedure enrty point RegOpenKeyExW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, please kindly help me. I'm going crazy.

I have made program with C++, VS2008, Unicode Project, and executed on Windows 2000 Professional, SP4.

"The procedure enrty point RegOpenKeyExW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" is displayed.

I don't even use RegOpenKeyExW function. 

When I do that by Multibytes Set, it is ok. 

Does anybody have idea??

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 6:23 PM

All replies

• Hi, please kindly help me. I'm going crazy.

I have made program with C++, VS2008, Unicode Project, and executed on Windows 2000 Professional, SP4.

"The procedure enrty point RegOpenKeyExW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" is displayed.

I don't even use RegOpenKeyExW function. 

When I do that by Multibytes Set, it is ok. 

Does anybody have idea??

Dear jamesjung83,

This section is only for Visual Studio Subscription (formerly MSDN) feedback and related queries please post your query in the relevant section.

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO. https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/237697e9-8504-4686-a19b-642cb3fd7393/how-to-contact-visual-studio-subscription-support-step-by-step-tutorial-w-screenshots?forum=msdnfeedback

Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:03 PM