How do I Make a Link Label Work? RRS feed

• Question

• How do I get a link label to work in visual studio 2015
    • Moved by Jiayi Li Monday, August 17, 2015 6:00 AM
    Friday, August 14, 2015 8:55 PM

Answers

• Hi Enzo,

I suggest you could refer to MSDN articles:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.linklabel(v=vs.110).aspx

Which tell us how to use linkLabel in detail and provide some samples.

If you have any other concern regarding this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Youjun Tang Friday, August 21, 2015 2:09 AM
    Monday, August 17, 2015 6:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Enzo Gladiadis,

This forum is discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

As your issue is how to get a link label to work, it would be related to Windows forum, I help you move this case to Windows Forms General forum for better assist.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, August 17, 2015 5:59 AM
  • Hi Enzo,

I suggest you could refer to MSDN articles:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.linklabel(v=vs.110).aspx

Which tell us how to use linkLabel in detail and provide some samples.

If you have any other concern regarding this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Youjun Tang

• Marked as answer by Youjun Tang Friday, August 21, 2015 2:09 AM
    Monday, August 17, 2015 6:09 AM