none
Show the infobox for direction pushpin RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have below requirement.

When we plot route on map then we want to show the infobox when user clicks or onhover of direction pushpin is it possible.

Thanks!

Balasaheb

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 5:19 PM

Answers

• Not sure if you are using V7 or V8 as you have asked questions about both. The short answer is that there is not option to add events to the pushpins along a route. You can however go through the route data and add pushpins to the map in the same locations and add your events to that. I would recommend holding off on doing this in V8 as the directions module is still in development and this type of scenario will be easier to do in a month or so. As for V7, I don't recommend developing any new applications against V7.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 6:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Anyone has solution for our above issue.

Thanks!

Balasaheb

Balasaheb

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 5:20 PM
  • Not sure if you are using V7 or V8 as you have asked questions about both. The short answer is that there is not option to add events to the pushpins along a route. You can however go through the route data and add pushpins to the map in the same locations and add your events to that. I would recommend holding off on doing this in V8 as the directions module is still in development and this type of scenario will be easier to do in a month or so. As for V7, I don't recommend developing any new applications against V7.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 6:34 PM