Crystal report RRS feed

• Question

• I have downlaod the free copy of Vb Express. I need to do some reporting. How to I load the Crystal report componet. I have downloaded Crystal report VI and the update for .net. Will I have to purchase VB to get the componet?
    Friday, June 16, 2006 10:02 PM

Answers

•  

If you have purchased the component from Crystal, you should install it using there instructions. Once done you will have to add the control to the toolbox. As I am using C# Express and do not have vb Express loaded, in C# you go to the tools menu and select choose toolbox items and follow the dialogs to add the tools. But I do not know if the Crystal tools are supported in the express products by the designers, you will have to use there support forums to find that out.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:16 AM

All replies

•  

If you have purchased the component from Crystal, you should install it using there instructions. Once done you will have to add the control to the toolbox. As I am using C# Express and do not have vb Express loaded, in C# you go to the tools menu and select choose toolbox items and follow the dialogs to add the tools. But I do not know if the Crystal tools are supported in the express products by the designers, you will have to use there support forums to find that out.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:16 AM
  • I have downlaod the free copy of Vb Express. I need to do some reporting. How to I load the Crystal report componet. I have downloaded Crystal report VI and the update for .net. Will I have to purchase VB to get the componet?

Good
    • Proposed as answer by kholo Sunday, August 7, 2011 5:48 AM
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 5:48 AM