Switch Case Statement RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Expert,

i need to use the Switch case Statement in Workflow, When i drag and drop the switch case, immediately it promps the type .

in that if i chhose "string" type it shows two option 1. (null) 2. (empty).

i need to create a CustomType , When i choose the Custom Type , the Cases should show as 1. Mon 2. Tue 3. Wed ... etc

Note: These cases should be dynamic, what ever list of cases am creating , that needs to be populated,

Can anyone tell me How can i do that .

Thanks in Advance.

• Edited by baskarg83 Monday, February 22, 2016 1:33 PM
    Monday, February 22, 2016 1:32 PM

All replies

• Hi baskarg,

From your description above, it seems that this is suitable for your situation, you can use the Switch activity withCustom Types, see: The Switch Activity with Custom Types

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Angie Xu Monday, March 7, 2016 1:01 PM
    Monday, March 7, 2016 1:00 PM
  • Hi Angie,

Thanks  for your reply, The above example i have already looked into it, In that, the Cases are hard-coded like "David", "Rob" and "John" for individual cases.

But i need as Collection of names to be populated in the cases, and user can select from it, instead of typing the values for each cases.

Thanks 

Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:35 AM