No detailed operation log for SA Job RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I start my Stream Anaylytics job , it goes Processing status for a while (like 10-15 seconds) and then goes to Idle mode.When I check the Operation Logs I see 'Process Events' operation 'Failed' and details says :

"Message:
    The job is experiencing a transient failure and processing may be delayed."

I don't know what the problem is on the SA side , neither on client side if this is an issue on my side.What to do in this situtation ? Is there any other detailed log services that Azure provide ?

Thursday, April 9, 2015 1:31 PM

Answers

• Burak,

We have rolled out a few updates since your last post. Let us know if you continue to see an issue with your job or finding operation log.

I will go ahead close this thread at this point, please start a new thread if you need to report an issue.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Zafar Abbas

• Marked as answer by Zafar Abbas Friday, April 17, 2015 4:26 PM
    Friday, April 17, 2015 4:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,

We have rolled out a Production update that addresses a bunch of issues with similar symptoms, could you please stop/start your job and report if you continue to see this issue?

Thanks

Zafar Abbas

Monday, April 13, 2015 2:03 AM
  • Burak,

Could you please provide data if you still see the issue?

Thanks

Zafar Abbas

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:20 PM
  • Burak,

We have rolled out a few updates since your last post. Let us know if you continue to see an issue with your job or finding operation log.

I will go ahead close this thread at this point, please start a new thread if you need to report an issue.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Zafar Abbas

• Marked as answer by Zafar Abbas Friday, April 17, 2015 4:26 PM
    Friday, April 17, 2015 4:26 PM