touch ui switch? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Anyone know what the touch UI switch toolbar is on the taskbar?
    Thursday, March 2, 2006 5:22 PM


All replies

  • I'd like to know too.
    Tuesday, March 7, 2006 12:40 AM
  • I don't know, but my guess would be that it's a target for stroke input.
    Tuesday, March 7, 2006 3:18 AM
  • This forum is for Windows Vista user interface programming. If you have other questions about Windows Vista, you can ask them on the microsoft.public.longhornhelp newsgroup.
    Wednesday, March 8, 2006 6:03 PM