Mapping Data Flows - replace column names issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I was trying to replace all dots '.' with underscore '_' for the columns names using a rule based mapping in the select transform, but it only seems to replace the first occurence of the dot but the documentation says it replaces all occurrences. How do I get it t to replace all occurrences of the character?

Initially it came up with an error when I try to preview the data, but now the data preview shows me the correct field names, so it seems the error in settings and inspect panes.

Monday, May 18, 2020 4:51 PM

All replies

• I believe this is a UI bug in data preview and Inspect. Can you please go to the Azure Portal and create an ADF ticket for it?
    Tuesday, May 19, 2020 5:00 AM
  • Hi SmoothOrange,

Just checking to see if you have got a chance to file ADF ticket on this issue. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, May 22, 2020 12:10 AM
  • Hi SmoothOrange

Following up to see if you have got a chance to file a SR for this issue? If so could you please share the SR# to track this internally. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 8:08 PM