I can not do the visual rendering RRS feed

• Question

• hi,
    I have a problem with the implementation of a simulation:
    I created the file "simulationengine.config.xml" and the window of the simulator opens, but displays only a black screen. if I set the display option on "physics" I see the force lines of the objects.
    the console gives lot errors like the following:

PhysicsErrorStream: Assert reported. Message: Invalid shape pair: Mesh <-> Mesh

File: g: \ scm \ release \ PhysX_2.8.1 \ NovodeX \ SDKs \ Core \ Common \ src \ ShapeInstancePair.cpp

Line: 590
    PhysicsErrorStream: Assert reported. Message: Invalid shape pair: Mesh <-> Mesh

File: g: \ scm \ release \ PhysX_2.8.1 \ NovodeX \ SDKs \ Core \ Common \ src \ ShapeInstancePair.cpp

Line: 590

and I don't even have a G: drive
    where I'm wrong ??

Ivan
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 10:18 PM

Answers

• The G: drive refers to where the original source code was when the PhysX engine was compiled. It has nothing to do with your PC.

How did you create the simulator state file? It appears to be corrupt or you are missing some meshes.

Trevor
    • Marked as answer by SirAigor Monday, March 8, 2010 4:00 PM
    Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:20 PM

All replies

• The G: drive refers to where the original source code was when the PhysX engine was compiled. It has nothing to do with your PC.

How did you create the simulator state file? It appears to be corrupt or you are missing some meshes.

Trevor
    • Marked as answer by SirAigor Monday, March 8, 2010 4:00 PM
    Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:20 PM
  • ok thanks,
    I 'm rebuild a simulator and now work.

Monday, March 8, 2010 4:03 PM