Defining custom parameters in Visual Studio for Mac RRS feed

• Question

• First of all, why is it hard to find Visual Studio for Mac help or tutorials in Microsoft's development network?  It's been out for a few years, I would figure there would be some good tutorials on the Microsoft-labeled product, especially since Microsoft is trying to push .NET solutions on non-windows platforms?

I am trying to find help on running unit tests, specifically running custom parameters on a unit test.  My unit test needs to load a .dylib, and it would be nice to find an example showing environment variables being set for the unit test.  It would also be nice to know the default directory location where is the unit test environment looking for the native dynamic library to load.  I would also like to know the command-line that is being run to execute the unit tests as well as what is the default working directory with respect to running the unit test in the Visual Studio for Mac IDE.

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places, but I hope there will be a more rich tutorial to help educate future power users on Visual Studio for Mac, because right now, the information is short and scarce.

Thanks,

Jay Freyensee

• Edited by J Freyensee Tuesday, September 25, 2018 5:44 AM
    Tuesday, September 25, 2018 5:43 AM