2 different versions form1 in Visual Studio 2008 project

Question

• I install Visual Studio 2008, update, sp1. When I run the project, the older version form1 runs. when I return to the editing mode, the newer version form1 appears. Can you help me to put the newer version form1 running?

Thank you for your help!

Friday, August 16, 2013 2:53 AM

Answers

• Hi sphchan1,

Just to make this issue clearly, do you mean that this issue is related to the Windows Forms app? If so, I suggest you post this issue to the following forum for dedicated support:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?forum=winforms&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

When I run the project, the older version form1 runs. When I return to the editing mode, the newer version form1 appears.

In addition, if possible, I suggest you share the detailed message in your new thread, for example, how do you run your app? What do you mean the old/new version form1? Maybe you could share a screen shot in your new thread, so it will be helpful for the WinForms expert to resolve/troubleshoot this issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai[MSFT]
    <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, August 19, 2013 7:36 AM