none
Google People API sample code to get list of contact groups RRS feed

• Question

• I'm new here so I hope I'm in the right forum.
    I'm using the new Google People API to load the list of a user's Google contacts into my app. I've used the code to get the list of contacts from the People API guide: www.developers.google.com/people/v1/read-people and that works fine, but I can't find any similar code to load the list of contact groups (eg family, workmates etc). I got this working before with the Contacts API and there is lots of sample code for that, but I can't find any for the People API in Csharp. 
    Thanks.
    Saturday, February 23, 2019 12:21 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'm new here so I hope I'm in the right forum.

It seems to me that you should be posting to a Google forum.

https://developers.google.com/sites/forum

Saturday, February 23, 2019 9:09 PM
  • Managed to find the answer which I've posted here:

Monday, February 25, 2019 5:06 PM
  • Managed to find the answer which I've posted here:

Hi    Gregston,

I am glad to know you solved. It would be appreciated if you could close the thread by marking your solution as an answer. This will help other members to find the solution quickly if they have faced the similar issue.

Besides, some issue related to the Google People API, you can go to the Google support forum for  getting suitable help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:33 AM