none
Cost Benefit WebPart SP1 Error on Closing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    I used the cost benefit web part a lot and it makes things easier. After installing SP1 for PS2010 I run into the following problem. After Saving I want to close the project via the Close button. After confirming to check in the project I receive an error which says 'PJ' is undefined in Shell.js. The window than gots stuck and it says still processing. This is a bit annoying. The checkin is running through without any problem. I have a machine without SP1 and there everything seems to be ok. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers Norbert

Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:03 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi All,

Anybody with the solution? I come accross with the same issue in which i created a PDP with my own web part. But interestingly it happens on a empty PDP as well that means it is not the issue with the web part itself. Also i have a machine without service pack 1 and its working fine there.

Regards
    Adil

From Microsoft Forums
    Friday, January 13, 2012 7:22 AM
  • Hi Adil,

check this out:

http://archive.msdn.microsoft.com/P2010SolutionStarter/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=4965

Hope it helps. For me it is working now.

Best Regards

Norbert

Friday, January 13, 2012 7:30 AM
  • Hi Norbert,

Thanks for a quick reply. I did try adding the project fields web part (with hide and show mode) but thats creating other issues like in show mode project name is showing all the time with editable field, the real issue is that our custom web part is actually updating the project server through PSI so what happens then after saving a pop up comes in which says "This project has been updated in another session and the current data may no longer be valid. Refresh the page to see the  most current data for the project".

So any other tip? If project fields web part registers some script, can't we do in our custom web part.

Thanks again for your help
    Regards
    Adil

From Microsoft Forums
    Friday, January 13, 2012 7:47 AM