none
amazon prime videos RRS feed

• Question

• Just got acer chromebook and can't get prime videos to play. Please help. I don't know the thread or framework.
    • Edited by babblynne Wednesday, May 9, 2018 10:09 PM
    • Moved by Reed KimbleMVP Wednesday, May 9, 2018 10:29 PM not development related
    Wednesday, May 9, 2018 10:08 PM

All replies

• This is a development forum.  You'll need to use a support feature (assuming the problem is related to a Microsoft product).

Personally I would contact Amazon first, they are generally very helpful.

This thread will be moved to the off-topic forum.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 10:29 PM
  • Why do you need Amazon Prime for?

You can go  to the Window Store and download Kodi and install the video addin like Kodi Popcorn, Poseidon and  Incursions and watch all the movies including what has just been released in the theaters and  all the pay for view TV shows too for free. 

The new boy on the block is LeonFlix that is in some ways is better than Kodi with the addins can do, which is free to use too. What I like about Leonflix is it strips out all the junk that you have to go through with going to various approval sties to actually watch the stream that's all over Kodi addins. 

I have been watching Westworld, Game of Thorns, Hadmaid's Tale, The Crown, Jessica Jones all of it for free. :)

I still have Amazon prime just for lower shipment cost in ordering goods from Amazon. :) 

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 10:39 PM