none
Reports in c sharp RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am new to reports in c sharp. What I want is to display a table data using a report(rdc file ). I am using sql express. I have a form with ReportView control and a report file(.rdc file). But I dont have any controls in that report file. How do I add table fields to display in this report. Please give a step by step guide.

Thanx

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:18 AM

Answers

• Click on the link given above

Click the "Ask a question" link on the result page.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by Creative_Pro Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:54 AM
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:17 AM

All replies

• CLR is the engine that translate compiled MSIL to machine code. I guess you don't need help in that. Try http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en/vsreportcontrols/threads/ instead.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:31 AM
  • Hi Sheng,

I am sorry I can't find exact solution for my problem using that link provided by you. Please provide me a step by step guide if you can. Thank you

regards.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:55 AM
  • Click on the link given above

Click the "Ask a question" link on the result page.

Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by Creative_Pro Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:54 AM
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:17 AM