Can Not RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

hi all im a new user to VB2k5 EE and i made the sample program but i decided that i want to use it regularly instead of just testing it (and by sample program i mean the webbrowser) but i can not complie it into a .EXE im on a vista system and im a ex-VB6 user and i do like the VB2k5EE but i just dont know how to complie please help ASAP

and if this has already been posted then kindly inform me of the copy forum location and delete mine thank you very kindly in advanced

Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:43 AM

All replies

• What do you mean when you say you cannot compile it?  What happens when you choose to build the project from the Build menu?

Did you check the bin folder in your project to see if the .exe was created there?

Chris

Monday, June 23, 2008 4:13 PM
  • We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions. Thank you!

Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:59 AM