We have released a new flight with the build number 14926 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app.
- Updated OS files including core OS bug fixes.
- Building of custom images from IMGGEN may fail in certain cases when installing on a desktop that previously had the ADK installed. Clean install the ADK to ensure success.
- BluetoothLE pairing may fail with the RPi3. The cause is under investigation.
- Remote Display may fail with the Dragon Board.
- Changed type Zeeshan Furqan [MSFT]Microsoft employee, Moderator Monday, September 19, 2016 5:40 PM
- Edited by Zeeshan Furqan [MSFT]Microsoft employee, Moderator Monday, September 19, 2016 5:41 PM
I can confirm that my status as of this morning is as follows:
My device installed with Windows10_InsiderPreview_IoTCore_RPi_ARM32_en-us_14393.ISO is running 10.0.14393.187
My device installed using Windows10_InsiderPreview_IoTCore_RPi_ARM32_en-us_14376.ISO for WindowsInsiders is running 10.0.14926.0
NOTE: Just to restate Zeeshan, please use the feedback application to report issues. These reports get logged directly with the team supporting Windows Insiders and are your best route to getting an issue addresed.
- Edited by IoTGirlMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, September 19, 2016 6:27 PM Added NOTE:
I can confirm this since I have had the same problem on my Pi2
14393 auto updates to 14393.187 and then reports "no new version available" I then downgraded to 14366 and then my Pi2 automatically updated to 14926.0 on the next reboot
- Edited by karlssja Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:44 PM
While confusing, that is the expected behavior. 14393 is Anniversary Edition so will update on the retail path. All 14xxx builds prior to 14393 will update to Windows Insiders.
- Edited by IoTGirlMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:58 PM