Trouble Accessing Storage RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I just write a forms application to run on a 64bit PC and I am using Azure blob storage. I have all the keys setup and I am able to upload and download blobs no problem in debug and release versions when they run on the conputer that I developed it. The proble is when I tried the program on another computer it was rejected by Azure immediately.Is there something I am missing wrt IP addresses access Azure with my program? I made the storage public.

Thoughts?

Thursday, February 12, 2015 10:02 PM

Answers

• "it was rejected by Azure immediately.."  What was the error response?

Without any debugging, code log, or any other relevant information, there's really not enough to conclude anything. 

I'd start with ensuring you can connect to azure from the other computer through the browser.  Get that working first.

Then, log the error results or use wireshark to see the difference between the development PC and the PC that fails.

Darin R.

Friday, February 13, 2015 2:05 AM

All replies

• Does anyone have any Azure experience?
    Friday, February 13, 2015 1:24 AM
  • "it was rejected by Azure immediately.."  What was the error response?

Without any debugging, code log, or any other relevant information, there's really not enough to conclude anything. 

I'd start with ensuring you can connect to azure from the other computer through the browser.  Get that working first.

Then, log the error results or use wireshark to see the difference between the development PC and the PC that fails.

Darin R.

Friday, February 13, 2015 2:05 AM