[rdlc] Produce a report with contionnal page 2 and 3 (3 different layout) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I have a report (defined in a rdlc) with many boxes and a subreport showing informations about a child collection (master-details) 
    The layout of my main document (layout 1) is constrained by a standard and can't span over several pages. I would like to be able to produce "details" pages in the 2 following scenarios:
    • The child collection is to big to be shown in the dedicated area on page 1 --> show "see details page" and produce detail pages (layout 2) that shows the elements, maybe with som info about the master repeated fom page 1
    • A string of the masterelement is too big to be shown in the appropriate textbox on page one -->  show "see details page" and produce detail pages (layout 3) that shows the elements, maybe with som info about the master repeated fom page 1
    Would I be able to achieve this by building rdlc report? Could you oriente me to some ressources showing how to do this?
    It's ok for me to produce a helperclass that will expose convenient properties to the report, if this helps.
    I'm using VB.NET but can read C# so any kind of ressource is ok
    Thank in advance for any help
    Friday, August 24, 2007 12:33 PM