User Accounts "Login Failure"

Question

• Hi

There is a problem in my login process. I created 2 User Account in windows first one is administrator and second one is standard user. both of these accounts are Live Account.

Problem?! I can access to administrator account but every time when I trying to login to the standard account, after entering the password it will show me the Default Lock Screen and after the lock screen is the switch user account  page. "I CANT LOGIN TO SECOND USER ACCOUNT"

I logged in for the first time but after that... it just didn't work.

where is the problem?!!

• Edited by TohidPC Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:33 PM
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:27 PM

Answers

• I don't now what exactly caused the problem but, when i changed the user account type from standard user to administrator it wasn't successful but the problem solved. i think because of  the windows live family safety the account type didn't changed. so where or what was the problem ? user account manager? windows live family safety? or something else!

I'm really confused. i tried to change my user account Type to administrator and it didn't worked. simply nothing changed but problem solved.

Friday, September 23, 2011 8:05 PM

All replies

• Have you tried to logon with just a local account?
    Go to User Accounts and create a Local Account.
    Then check to see if you are able to logon with a local account.

This will help to determine if you are having issues with just Live Accounts, Local accounts or both.
    Marilyn
    Friday, September 23, 2011 2:55 AM
  • Yes I Created A local Account and its working normal, but the main problem steel remains. second live account not working.

actually I installed windows 8 3 times (Clean Install) and every time i hade this problem with my second live account. i could login to it for first or second time but after that the problem shows up.

Friday, September 23, 2011 5:58 AM
  • I don't now what exactly caused the problem but, when i changed the user account type from standard user to administrator it wasn't successful but the problem solved. i think because of  the windows live family safety the account type didn't changed. so where or what was the problem ? user account manager? windows live family safety? or something else!

I'm really confused. i tried to change my user account Type to administrator and it didn't worked. simply nothing changed but problem solved.

Friday, September 23, 2011 8:05 PM