none
Changes made to Logic Apps Custom Connector using Swagger Editor are not saving successfully RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am editing an existing Logic Apps Custom Connector using the new Swagger Editor.  
    I can make the changes fine, and it validates OK.
    I then click 'Update connector' and it says it's saved it, and it then goes back to the regular editor screen, but the changes have not been saved.  If I go back into the swagger editor view they are also not there.

I've submitted this as feedback via the Azure portal....hopefully this can be fixed because the swagger editor is otherwise very nice.

Regards, David

Thursday, October 10, 2019 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hello David,

Can you share the screenshots of issue to help us understand the issue better. If you are unable to post the screenshots here you can upload screenshot here and share the URL.

Also could you please try updating the custom connector in Incognito/Private window of your browser and see if it works. You can also check the browser network (F12 - Developer Tools) logs for the verification of the Update request being succeeded or not. 

Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:48 AM
  • Hi Ketan.  Thanks for the very quick response.  It works now after shutting down the browser and starting again, so hopefully it was just a one-off issue.  I'll report back here if it happens again (and also try via incognito mode at that time).   For the moment, consider this case closed.

Thanks

Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:19 AM
  • My assumption was correct it might be the issue with browser. Thank you for the confirmation. If the post above helped answering your question can you please marked it as a answer to help others in the community.
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:37 AM