Cannot create more than 10 Custom Rules on Verizon Standard Endpoint RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to add more than 10 custom rules to a Verizon Standard Endpoint and I get the following error when I hit save:

Property 'Endpoint.DeliveryPolicy.Rules[10].Order' cannot be set to '10'. Acceptable values are within the range [0, 9]

Does this mean that I can only have 10 rules in total or is it just a limitation of the portal?

Friday, May 18, 2018 9:52 AM

All replies

• If you are still seeing this message come back, let us know the name of your CDN endpoint that you are seeing this for. We made an update on 5/18 that should have resolved this issue. 
    Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:13 AM
  • Hi Anton,

Sadly I'm still seeing the error on both the main and preview portals.

The CDN endpoint is: ti-prod-web.azureedge.net

On subscription ID: 0a53f43c-35fc-4bfb-8712-7c45411ce070

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:07 AM
  • Hi Hugo,

There is currently a 10 rule limit, but we are working on increasing this to 20 by default for all customers. 

Later in the future we can increase this past 20 on a case by case basis.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:03 PM
  • Hi Richard,

Do you have any idea on a rough timescale for the increase?

We're working on other solutions at the moment, but looking at replacing our existing native Akamai solution.

Basically we need a different rule for our homepage than other areas of the site, however the only way in the portal we can create a rule for the root of the site is to create that as a global rule, and then add all the other paths in as "exceptions".

"/" is not a valid path, and "/*" demands that I create a global rule.

Thanks,

Ben

Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:26 AM