none
The X12 Transaction set had a mismatched count in SE01 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I am using edi receive pipeline to receive 835 Edi. The Edi contains one ST and SE segment. Now I am running into a problem where pipeline is prodicing more than one xml interchange. When I check the widows log it gives me following message for four intechanges,

    "The X12 Transaction set had a mismatched count in SE01. SE01 was 986, whereas it should have been 27. It has been corrected".

    I checked to see if EDI files are formatted properly and it seem to be formatted correctly. I used edinotepad app to open the edi and see if there were any validation error but all was ok. So how can I diagnose and correct this issue as I cannot pin point where the problem is.

    I am using Biztalk 2010 32 bit with windows 2008.

    Thanks.

    Monday, August 15, 2011 1:58 PM

Answers

  • Hi Carlos,

    Thank you for your reply. I was using multiple type 835 schema and the attributes in the multiple schema were causing subdocumenting issue. The biztalk parser was prodcing more than one document due to the "subdocument break" attributes present in the multiple type schema. I did not want to waste time correcting the multiple schema to work properly, So I used the single type schema and that resolved the problem i am having.

    Thanks again.

    • Marked as answer by Kakko72 Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:31 PM
    Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:31 PM

All replies

  • that happens because you are splitting the messages into their own ST-SE. To avoid that you can use the single schema that will keep the message formated. Another option is to take out the validation at the XML level and keep the multiple schema. You may be trying to write out the xml messages to files. Not sure about your bussiness reason, but you may not need to do that and keep the message in teh message box and do all the formating there.  
    Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    • Proposed as answer by Carlos T. _ Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:47 PM
    Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:52 AM
  • Hi Carlos,

    Thank you for your reply. I was using multiple type 835 schema and the attributes in the multiple schema were causing subdocumenting issue. The biztalk parser was prodcing more than one document due to the "subdocument break" attributes present in the multiple type schema. I did not want to waste time correcting the multiple schema to work properly, So I used the single type schema and that resolved the problem i am having.

    Thanks again.

    • Marked as answer by Kakko72 Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:31 PM
    Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:31 PM