"Simulate this purchase" box in a real App on Windows Store apps?

Question

• Hello everyone,

Today my app has been published in Windows Store App and ready for downloads and use. Unforunately, I have downloaded it and test by clicking "in-app purchasing" function and a SIMULATOR box appeared!?

I have tested on my friend's computer and this simulator show up too. Though I have replaced all "CurrentAppSimulator" to "Current App" and submit for certification twice? 

Vinzle.

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 3:49 PM

All replies

• I know this is a very late response but what you have mentioned should not ever happen.

Is this still a problem? If so then I will suggest

(a) Right click your solution in solution explorer and select all, then press clean button. Now create app package to try out.

(b) Close the solution in Visual Studio, uninstall app from start screen, go to bin and obj folder of each project in solution and manually delete all content (files & binaries). Then open the solution and create app package.

Hope this will help. If it was otherwise and you got some other solution to your problem then please let people know.

-- Vishal Kaushik --

Please 'Mark as Answer' if my post answers your question and 'Vote as Helpful' if it helps you. Happy Coding!!!

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 2:35 AM