none
reliable password is broken RRS feed

• Question

• My email messages are safe. I settled .pst password. But today I opened my MS Outlook 2003 and it viewed error. That password I entered was incorrect. I didn’t change my password, and now I need to recovery outlook password.

Friday, March 10, 2017 12:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Bellamy Quirion,

first of all , this forum only handles the issues regarding Development using Outlook Object Model.

so your issue is not supported by this forum. you had posted the issue in incorrect forum.

other thing is the support for Outlook 2003 was already ended.

which means we not provide any support for Outlook 2003 version.

then also, I try to contact the Outlook it pro discussions forum to move this thread to that forum.

but they informed me that the issue is out of their scope.

they don't provide support to recover the passwords as someone can missuses.

so you can try to refer the Outlook 2003 documentation to recover the password.

you can also try to search this "recover outlook 2003 password" on the internet. you will find some articles to recover the password.

Regards

Deepak 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 13, 2017 8:56 AM
  • My email messages are safe. I settled .pst password. But today I opened my MS Outlook 2003 and it viewed error. That password I entered was incorrect. I didn’t change my password, and now I need to recovery outlook password.

When you don’t know how to get .pst password back… In this instance, you may only see at https://outlookpassword.recoverytoolbox.com/

Application firstly will be in the view of demo and then might be full version.

Saturday, April 1, 2017 12:06 PM