none
Unpublish or Remove In-App Offer

Question

• Real sorry if this has been answered already - I couldn't find any search results related to this. 

I have three in-app offers and I want to remove/disable/unpublish - whatever the terminology is - one so that it doesn't come up in the product listings my app gets from the Store.  I can do this in Windows Phone by clicking the Unpublish link for the specific in-app offer ("app" in Windows Phone Dashboard terms).  I don't see an equivalent offering in the Windows Store world.

Yes, I know the text says an in-app offering cannot be removed after it has been published.  If this is truly the case, then it appears I will have to let my app pick and choose which product listings to display to the user (in other words, I have to add logic in my app to weed out any offerings I do not want to support anymore).  Having to resort to something like this, along with other "features" of Windows Store app development, blows huge chunks.

Please, somebody tell me there is a way to do this similar to the Windows Phone world.

Thursday, February 12, 2015 4:29 PM